What lies between the image and the truth? Light, shadow, trace, alike?
The unseen image appears in our memory as part of our path. This silent image that remains in the corner of our mind is shaped like our memories in every recall.
How the first memory occurs that fixes the image?
Between the image reflected on the sensitive surface and the image created in a hundred twenty-fifth of a second, could there be another sensation? Is this the image we are looking for, which shakes our belief in the image created in the final?
Images in order of appearance:
- A black bed sheet. (Digital image pushed to its limit by exposure on camera to create white from black)
- A white robe in white. (Digital image pushed to its limit by exposure on camera to create black from white)
- A hotel room in Amsterdam (A long exposure attempt to paint a portrait available light and dark areas)
- A portrait with a slow movement (Portrait shot in 2mins 40sec video)
- A thumb in size of its owner (Thumb scanned in height of 173cm in 300DPI in several minutes)