Yiğit Günel is an award-winning multidisciplinary photographer, who concentrated on people-based stories with his images. His meticulous approach to lighting and focus on capturing genuine moments can be seen through his personal projects and portraiture for editorial and advertising.
He is one of the photographers taking part in the London Creative Network Artist Development Programme in 2021 with Four Corners.
- 2015 New Photography / Alan Istanbul
- 2012 34 Women 34 Portraits / Antalya Film Festival, Izmir, Istanbul, Bursa, Eskisehir, Izmit
- 2003 Hands of Grease – Ege University
- 2001 Hands of Grease – Anadolu University
- 2001 Act – Anadolu University
- 2014 Photographing a Rebellion – Ozcan Yurdalan
- 2005 Moscow Diary – Self Publication
- 2003 Beyoglu Photographs – Photography Foundation
Lectures, Workshops & Talks
- 2017 Storytelling Through Photography – Istanbul Bilgi University
- 2015 34 Women 34 Portrait – Artist Talk – Bahcesehir University -International Law Club
- 2013 Seeing Each Other, A Portrait Workshop – Yıldız Technical University
- 2012 34 Women 34 Portrait – Artist Talk – EFSAD (Eskisehir Photography Art Association)
- 2008-2010 Photography – ISM Izmit Art Centre
- 2002-2005 Basic & Advanced Photography, Advanced Lighting Techniques – Photography Foundation
- 2003-2004 Photography – House of Photography Istanbul
- 2001 Photography – American Culture Center – Eskisehir
- 1999-2002 Advanced Photography & Darkroom Techniques – AnadoluUniversity
- 2006 Istanbul Bilgi University / Visual Communication Design / M.F.A.
- 2002 Anadolu University / Communications Science / Journalism
- 2002 Ken Light Advanced Photography Workshop / Photography Foundation Istanbul
- 2001 Alex Webb Advanced Photography Workshop / Photography Foundation Istanbul